The Website Aviation Jobs Pro (a global online job portal, established to match work seeking candidates with recruiting companies) is owned and maintained by Kopman EOOD, a limited liability company, duly registered at the Commercial Register and Register of NPLE under UIC 203126077, having its business seat and registered address at 5 “305” street, Dragalevtsi district, Sofia 1415, Bulgaria. Kopman EOOD acts as the data controller for the processing of your personal data collected on the Website.
“Personal Information” shall mean any information, related to you, which can be used to personally identify you (either directly or indirectly), such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, CVs, IP address, resumes and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about you that is available on the internet, such as information, obtained from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information, that may be acquired from service providers.
What Personal Information do we collect and store?
General identification and contact information: your name and family name; address and email address; IP address; telephone details;
your CV, motivation letter and additional information (portfolio, projects description, driving licence information, educational background; employment history; skills and experience; professional licenses and affiliations; educational and professional qualifications, etc.) that you wish to provide when applying for a job on our Website.
How do we collect and use personal information about you?
The majority of the Personal Information we hold you freely provide to us when you submit to us your CV or job cover letter for a job application. If there is any information you would prefer us not to have, please submit this from any submissions sent to us. Some personal data is necessary for us to create an account for you, so in the instance where you do not want to share this Personal Information, we will be unable to provide our services to you.
Some information we collect and store, whilst voluntarily given by yourself, may have been unintentional, such as a search conducted on our site that implies a political preference (i.e. trade union jobs).
Other sources we use also include:
The software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices
- Publicly available information;
- Other tools and applications
Legal basis for collection and use of Personal Information
We process your Personal Information in relation to your subscription to our Website, your use of the contact forms in our Website and for the purpose of your recruitment.
- Consent: In some cases, Aviation Jobs Pro processes your data with your consent. For example, we rely on consent when linking your Aviation Jobs Pro account to your Social Network account. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn
- Processing required to fulfil a contract: Aviation Jobs Pro may process your data when we need to do this to fulfil a contract with you, such as to send your CV to an employer or recruiter for a specific job application
- Legitimate Interest: Aviation Jobs Pro can also process your data when it is deemed our legitimate interest to do so and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Our legitimate interests include:
- Ensuring the security and integrity of our Services at all times
- Enabling our Website to operate effectively
- Protecting and maintaining the safety, health and welfare of our customers, employees and other individuals
- Promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services and/or sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers
- Understanding our customers activities, needs, behavioursand preferences
- Developing new products and services and improving existing products
- Managing complaints, queries, customer contacts or disputes
- Fulfilling our obligations to our customers, employees and shareholders
The basis for processing this information will be based on an applicable legal obligation. Other examples where Aviation Jobs Pro may process your data include complying with our legal and regulatory obligations, such as preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour, This may include the need to work and share this information with law enforcement agencies.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Aviation Jobs Pro may make Personal Information available to the following:
- Recruiters and Agents: Whilst undertaking our business purpose to help you search for and get a job, Aviation Jobs Pro may make Personal Information available to third parties such as recruiters and other intermediaries and agents and other carefully selected business partners
- Our service providers: This includes, but is not limited to, external third-party service providers such as accountants and auditors, IT systems, support and hosting service providers, market research and analysis service providers, data storage and cloud providers and other outsourced providers that assist us in carrying out business requirements
- Governmental authorities and third parties involved in court action: Aviation Jobs Pro may share Personal Information with governmental or other public authorities and third-party civil legal process participants and their accountants, auditors, lawyers and other advisors and representatives as we believe to be necessary or appropriate. Examples would be to comply with applicable law, protect our operations, and to protect the rights of ourselves, our group, you or others
- Other third parties: Where appropriate, we may occasionally share Personal Information with other third parties. This will always be done under contract and in accordance with your instructions.
The following is a list of services we utilise and that details we hold about you may be shared with and why:
Business Intelligence/User Experience
To optimise our on-site conversion processes, providing you with smoother transaction experiences.
- To amplify and promote our call to actions and data capture forms.
- To allow us to communicate with you on-site via web chat services.
- To guide our business decisions, providing you with a better product and experience.
- To visualise and analyse website usage data (including user journeys and paths).
- To optimise our sales and marketing campaigns, ensuring they are best tailored for your interests and purposes of using our services.
We work with the following Third Parties to facilitate the above:
- Google Analytics
- MySQL workbench
- Yandex Metrica
- Data Studio
Direct & Automated Marketing
We may share your data with Third Party processors for the following purposes:
- To contact you via Email; SMS; Social Media; Telephone and Mail regarding orders; offers; promotions; products or services.
- To enhance and improve our marketing/advertising campaigns to you, providing you with a more tailored service.
- To facilitate in providing you with an improved product or service.
- To enrich our data, with your consent, for the purposes listed above.
- To automate our internal marketing processes and services.
We work with the following Third Parties to facilitate the above:
- All The Top Bananas
- Job Lift
- Amroth Meida
- Google Adwords
- Microsoft Adcentre
- Results Generation
You can opt out of allowing us to set cookies on your machine, in which case we will no longer be able to display relevant and contextual advertising to you. If you browse the internet on multiple browsers or devices, you may need to also visit the opt out link on all of those browsers or devices.
How we use Personal Information?
- Provide marketing information to you (including information about other products and services offered by selected third-party partners) in accordance with preferences you have previously provided. Please be aware you can always change these at My Account
- Carry out market research and analysis, including satisfaction surveys
- Allow you to participate in contests, prize draws and similar promotions
- Enable social media sharing functionality
- Personalise your experience on Aviation Job Search by presenting information and advertisements tailored to you
- Manage our infrastructure and business operations, and comply with internal policies and procedures
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations
- Establish and defend legal rights; protect our operations or those of any of our group companies or customers (you)
- Resolve complaints, and handle requests for data access or correction
- Communicate with you as part of our business and distribute important information regarding changes to our policies
How can you manage or delete Personal Information?
Below are the ways in which you can take control of how we use your Personal Information:
How long do we store your personal data?
Where personal data is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes, we will cease to process these. We shall however continue the processing of personal data if laws or regulations to which we are to adhere require us to continue the processing.
You can of course always unsubscribe from our communications by clicking the link at the bottom of every communication.
How do we protect your personal data?
We use a variety of appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protecting your personal data consistent with applicable data protection laws.
Aviation Jobs Pro is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alterations, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold. We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect you to our fullest capability. To minimise any potential breach or misuse, only cleared employees have access to the Personal Information that you provide us.
Aviation Jobs Pro use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be nonnegotiable. These providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures. However, we will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damages that may result from the misuse of any information, including Personal Data, by these companies.
You have the following rights:
- The right of rectification which means you can ask us to take reasonable measures to update and/or correct your Personal Information if it is inaccurate or incomplete. E.g. if we have the wrong name or address for you.to ask us to update
- The right to erasure which means you are entitled to the so called “right to be forgotten’ or in simple terms you may request the deletion or removal of your Personal Information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it or its use is unlawful. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions, e.g. where have legal obligation to keep your Personal Informaton or we need to use your Personal Information in defence of a legal claim.opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
- The right to restrict processing which means you have the right to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your Personal Information when we are assessing a request for rectification or as an alternative to erasure. When processing is restricted, we can still store your Personal Information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their Personal Information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
- The right to data portability which means you have the right to obtain and reuse certain Personal Information for your own purposes across different organisations.
- The right to object which means you have the right to object to certain types of processing, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time insofar as that processing takes place for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. We will be allowed to continue to process your Personal Information if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or we need this for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.to how your Personal Information is being used;
- The right to complain to a data protection authority which means you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.)Contact details of the Bulgarian data protection authority (CPDP) are available at https://www.cpdp.bg/en/index.php?p=pages&aid=6 and are as follows:· for complaints in person – at the CPDP’s Registry at: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592 (see the location of CPDP).
- for complaints by post to: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592, Commission for Personal Data Protection.
- for complaints by fax: +3592/91-53-525.
- for complaints by e-mail to the CPDP’s e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org). In this case, your complaint should be submitted in the form of a signed electronic document with an electronic signature (not scanned!).
for complaints via the CPDP’s website – using the electronic form provided at https://www.cpdp.bg/en/index.php?p=pages&aid=6.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out herein: email@example.com